I still think that one of the dumbest and most embarrassing things that I have ever done is not paying attention to myself while trying to impress a guy with how cool I was.
While walking and talking with a guy that I thought was so cool, ( I was about 13 at the time), I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and I walked right into a telephone pole so hard that I knocked myself out cold.
Needless to say I was so very embarrassed when I woke up and saw everyone standing over top of me trying to get my nose to stop bleeding and make sure I was ok.
I never talked to that person again. I was so embarrassed.
Heather, age 37
No comments:
Post a Comment
Do not submit a Dumb Story here, please email them to dumb.stories@gmail.com
No Spam please
Your email address will be protected!