Monday, January 25, 2010

Dumb Eye

This is a real life story my boyfriend told me:

Mike was working construction as a framer with a boss who had a glass eye. Being the curious type, Mike asked his boss how he ended up with a glass eye.

His boss went off on him, "How did you know I have a glass eye?? I paid a lot of money for this eye, no one else ever noticed I have a glass eye!"

Mike calmly replied, "My grandpa had one, used to pop it out and scared people with it, I can spot one a mile away" and then he asked his boss again how he ended up with a glass eye.

His boss told him this story, short and dumb...

"I was working fast and furious so I could get home to my kids, we had tickets for a Dodger baseball game. I was doing something with a screwdriver when my head itched me like crazy all of a sudden. It was one of those itches you HAD to scratch right away so you wouldn't go crazy by it. I reached back to scratch my itch so quickly that I missed and stuck the screwdriver right in my eye and put it out."

by Mike age 46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not submit a Dumb Story here, please email them to dumb.stories@gmail.com
No Spam please
Your email address will be protected!